3475-00 - Sampling line with male Luer adapter
Sampling line with male Luer adapter
Bionet BM3Vet Elite, BM5Vet Elite, BM7Vet Elite (Veterinary)
Bionet BM3 Pro (Medical)
Last updated July 01, 2020
We accept orders 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Orders are processed in the order they are received. All orders are shipped from our location in Tustin, California via UPS, USPS or FedEx to all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico.
We follow the standard methods available by shipping carriers.
Orders placed are usually processed and shipped within 1~2 business days from the time the order is placed. Orders placed before 9:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the same business day. Orders placed after 9:00 AM PST will be processed and shipped out the next business day. The day an order ships does not count as a day in transit. Orders placed from Friday to Sunday will be processed the following Monday and shipped within 1~2 days. Most carriers do not pick up or deliver on weekends. Orders placed on holidays will be processed and shipped out the next business day.
We currently do not ship to APO or FPO address. Orders that contain a different shipping address from billing address may be subject to review, in which case the customer will be contacted. This can delay shipping time. We cannot guarantee same day expedited shipping when an order is placed on hold for review. Tax rate is based on the shipping address and not the billing address.
Lost or Stolen Packages
- If the package shows delivered to your address, but is missing you must report the lost to us within 2 weeks of placing your order. Once you have reported your lost package, we will launch an inquiry with our carrier about the lost package and attempt to have it recovered. If the carrier declares the package to be a complete loss, we will reship your order to you at no charge if stock is available.
- We are not responsible for packages that are delivered to a wrong address due to an incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided by a customer.
Last updated July 01, 2020
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you may return it to us for a refund only. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
All returns must be postmarked within 15 days of the purchase date. All returned items must be in new, complete, unused, resalable condition, with all original tags and labels attached. Any disposable items must be unopened.
To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to customer service (714-740-7691) to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving a RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and follow the shipping instructions on the Return Authorization Form.
Please note, you will be responsible for return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and insure the shipment for replacement value.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. Please allow at least 7 days from the receipt of your item to process your return. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Disposable products
- Special orders, incomplete or damaged products
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
For defective products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange Service.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all returns (including misordered items).
- Original shipping charges are not refundable.
- Missing, used, or damaged accessories will incur additional fees.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: