The perfect solution to keep your probe, equipment and surroundings most hygienically and protect them from stains and discoloration. Designed for use in the healthcare industry, the SonoWipes eliminates 99.9% harmful particles, contain no bleach, alcohol or solvents, so you can use them safely. The SonoWipes Proactively protects you and your devices from contaminants.
Features and Benefits
- Medical Grade Formulation, made in USA.
- Patented EPA and other standards approved solution that meets OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standard 1910.1030
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses
- Bleach fee, alcohol free. No gloves needed. A proprietary formula based on benzalkonium chloride and a cationic surfactant. For you, this means effective protection that stays in your hands for up to 4 hours.
- Safely cleans multiple surfaces
- Resealable, easy-to-access packaging
- Easy to use: Disposable Wipes. The packaging is designed to conceal and protect the wipes from damage.
- Larger and extremely durable sheet: With big dot technology to remove stains, dirt from almost any surfaces.
How to Use and Caution
To clean + disinfect + deodorize: Wipe surface with wipe until surface is visibly wet. Keep surfaces wet for 4 minutes. Allow surface to remain wet for 4 minutes. For Norwalk Virus, Feline Calicivirus, Norovirus and Rotavirus, treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. If surfaces are extremely dirty, clean first with another wipe before disinfecting. Discard used wipe in trash. Do not flush. SONO Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces including acrylic, sealed fiberglass, sealed granite and finished hardwood. This product is not for use on dishes or eating utensils. Not for skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe. Do not use on unpainted wood and unfurnished, unsealed, or waxed surfaces.
- Keep out of reach of children & pets.
- Avoid contact with eyes, clothing, and mouth.
- Spot test to check surface compatibility. (Disinfecting Wipes and Spray)
- Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
- Not recommended for use on: Aluminum, painted wood, unfinished wood, sealed marble, sealed granite.
Store in original container(s) in areas inaccessible to children. Keep securely closed. Nonrefillable container(s). Do not reuse or refill container(s). Discard empty container(s) in trash or recycle if available. Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by improper storage or disposal.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMAN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS.
CAUTION: Cases of moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.